Wrap Around Labeler, Model 302
Wrap Around Labeler, model 302 Features:
Additional Features:Bar Code Verification When any passing bar code does not match the bar code stored in memory, the Hawk Verification system will stop immediately, show an "error" message and sound an alarm to alert the operatorLabel Size Verification When any label length does not match the label size stored in memory, the Hawk Labeling Machine will stop immediately, show an "error" message and sound an alarm to alert the operator Bottle Diameter, when any passing bottle diameter does not match the diameter stored in memory, the Hawk Vision System will stop immediately, display an "error" message and sound an alarm.Hot Stamp Code Camera Verification System, when any passing bottle has a missing or unclear code, the Hawk will stop immediately, display an error message and sound an alarm. When equipped with the Hawk eject system, the noted bottle will be ejected to a side tray as the line continues to operate. • Automatic Rejection System, an automatic rejection system is available for removing bottles with any of the following problem from your production line, missing code markings, incorrect bar codes, missing labels.Label Sensor Sensitivity is Adjusted Automatically, no repositioning of the label sensor is needed to adjust for different label lengths, no manual sensor adjustments are needed when changing over to different label materials or for different backing materials.
- Automatic adjustment of product separator.
- The three language Touch Screen Labeler
- The Servo Motor Drive delivers reliability and endurance, with label dispensing speed up to 2,800 inches per minute.
- Labeling accuracy is +/- 1/32in
- 7 RISC CPU's are used to provide state-of-the-art signal speed and electronic stability.
- PC compatible for monitoring production data.
- Use of RS485 signal transmission technology uses only two wires to transmit more than thirty signals such as label sensor, hot stamper, bar code reader, etc. Thirty wires are needed for labelers using standard signal transmission technology.