Acasi Machinery manufacturers different chuck cappers for several different bottling applications. This machine is needed or desired because of the accuracy and capabilities that far exceed the ones from an inline capper.
The chuck cappers are normally used when:
- Capping large diameter caps to prevent cross-threading (click here for more detail on
- Capping where the containers can't pick-up the cap from the cap delivery.
- ROPP capping
- Strict torque requirements
- PET capping
- Better torque control is needed or desired.
- Chuck cappers
: We offer chuck cappers because not every application can be handled with an inline bottle capper. Chuck cappers should be used with large diameter caps 70 - 120 mm or caps that don't pick up well (Like laundry detergent caps). Click here
for more information.
- ROPP capper
: We offer an ROPP capper, single head that can handle a wide range of cap sizes and configurations.
We offer different bottle cappers and different cap feeders depending you application:
- Vertical wheel
- pin style: This cap sorter is a very effective and inexpensive way of feeding caps. It's mechanical and requires minimal adjustments with the right tooling.
- Centrifugal feeder 32 in
: This cap sorter can handle a wide range of size and diameter caps. It's usually purchased with a cap hopper that feeds caps into it.
- Waterfall cap feeder
: This cap sorter is exclusive for flat caps, although it occupies more space than most systems it is preferred by some customers because it can be fed at very low heights.
- Vibratory feeder
: This cap feeder is used for hard to handle caps or special request by customers.
- Cap elevators
: We offer cap elevators that feed the cap sorters with bulk caps, this elevators contain large hoppers at low heights for ease of use.