T Cork Push Capper on PC1-8000
- Machine designed to place T cork caps on a wide range of containers – enclosures.
- Price includes one set of change parts (star wheel, outer guide, cap delivery).
- Fully adjustable from 7 inch to 14 inch high containers. (Special configurations available on request).
- Center CAM manufactured in special cam rated casting.
- Cap delivery to transfer plate only when bottles are present.
- Price includes one set of chance parts (In feed screw and star wheels).
- 2 Hp AC motor with frequency drive speed control.
- Stainless steel electric enclosure.
- Heavy duty 304 Stainless steel welded frame.
- Stainless steel enclosure with polycarbonate windows and safety switches.
- All shafts from ¼ to 2.5 inches manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- Gear driven transmission machine to avoid timing loss.
- Complete height adjustment with bottle setting guide for quick changeovers.
- Tool-less changeovers for star wheels and most change parts.
- All electric, pneaumatic and mechanical components are off the shelf and commercially available.
Cap chute features:
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- All contact parts in stainless steel.
- Designed and tested for each cap to avoid jamming.
- Includes cap demand sensor to start and stop the cap feeder.
- Quick change over, since parts are pin guided so no tweaking is required.
- Speed control by potentiometer 220 Volts, 60Hz, 10 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 psi.