ACASI expandable pressure–overflow bottle filler model GIS 3300, semi-automatic inline filling machine (No nozzles or options included):
• 304 Stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded C frame.
• 20 Gallon stainless steel overflow tank.
• Stainless steel covers for overflow tank.
• 20 hose 304 stainless steel feeding manifold.
• All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Viton and hoses per your requirements.
• Special seals or hoses by order.
• Calibrated guide for fast height changeovers.
• Machine mounted on 4 heavy duty casters.
• Leveling of machine by 1 inch 304 stainless steel leveling screws.
Control panel features:
• Variable frequency drive activated by position sensor when nozzles are in the fill position.
• Speed and acceleration adjustability
• Fill time controlled by operators time stepping on the footswitch
Main components feature:
• 96 Gallon per minute, 1 Hp, 3phase, 316 stainless steel centrifugal pump.
• Hardened Stainless steel calibrated shafts with linear bearings for nozzle rack movement smoothness and durability.
• 10 inch stroke air cylinder with magnetic sensors for nozzle up and down movement.
• 316L Stainless steel sanitary check valve mounted on pump.
• Hand wheel and shaft mounted stoppers for height and stroke adjustment.
• Nozzle spacing fully adjustable through top screw.
• Container height adjustment from 1½ to 16 inches high.
• Nozzle stroke adjustments from 0 to 8 inches.
• Will work with plastic, glass and metal containers.
• No change of parts needed for various types of containers.
• Air filter-regulator and safety lockout valve included.
• Spacing and additional bottle control obtained by flow controls mounted on air gating cylinders.
• The machine includes a 10 feet non-motorized conveyor with a stainless steel top plate were the containers slide
• One set of tool-less height and width guide rail adjustment.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
• Standard - 120V, 50Hz or 60Hz, 10 Amps
• 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
• Pressure overflow nozzles manufactured in 316L Stainless steel, comes standard with Viton o-rings, Teflon seals, black nylon spacers and soft polyurethane bottle to nozzle seal.
• Sizes available: 3/4, 5/8, 1/2, 3/8 and 1/4 inch.
Tank level control options:
• Pneumatic valve actuated by 5 inch stainless steel float, mounted on side of tank.
• Pneumatic actuated ball valve to be driven by pneumatic valve.
• Pressure switch for electrical circuit connections (Electric pump start and stop).