Includes one set of change of parts
ACASI single head ROPP bottle capper with vibratory feeder model ROP1-VIB
• Machine designed to place and form metal caps on a wide range of containers – enclosures.
• Price includes one set of change of parts (star wheel, outer guide and cap delivery).
• Acasi ROPP capping head model VA90, manufactured in 304 stainless steel and hardened forming discs.
• Bottle will pick up cap and the container will be indexed into position.
• Fully adjustable from 7 inch to 14 inch high containers. (Special configurations available on request).
• Maximum bottle diameter with 12 pocket star wheel: 4.25 in
• Maximum bottle diameter with 6 pocket star wheel: 8.00 in
• Center CAM manufactured in special cam rated plastic material.
• Automatic start and stop with presence or absence of containers.
• 12 or 6 pocket center star wheel for container handling (Depends on the size of the container).
• Jamming clutches with electric signal for shutdown on product jamming (This prevents major damage to parts and minimizes possible spills).
• 2 Hp Ac motor with frequency drive speed control
• Stainless steel electric enclosure.
• Heavy duty 304 Stainless steel welded frame.
• Stainless steel enclosure with polycarbonate windows and safety switches.
• All shafts from ¼ to 2.5 inches are manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
• Gear driven transmission machine to avoid timing loss.
• Complete height adjustment with bottle setting guide for quick changeovers.
• Tool less changeovers for star wheels and most change parts.
Cap chute features:
• All contact parts in stainless steel.
• Designed and tested for each cap to avoid jamming.
• Includes cap demand sensor to start and stop the cap feeder.
• Quick change over, since parts are pin guided so no tweaking is required.
Vibratory cap feeder features:
• Aluminum casting with polyurethane liner to minimizes cap marking-scratching
• 24 inch diameter feeding disc - ramp assembly.
• Bad caps rejected mechanically, minimum air usage.
• Cap by demand controlled by photoelectric sensor.
• Bowl tooled for one model cap.
• Adjustable vibration and speed control
• Heavy duty extra heavy base for better vibration transmission.
• Sorter mounted on machine, no need for independent height adjustment.
• Includes filter pressure regulator.
• Flow controls on all air hoses.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
• 220 Volts, 60Hz, 10 Amps.
• 5 CFM @ 80psi
Floor level cap feeder, features:
• 4.5 Cubic feet stainless steel hopper.
• 8 inch wide belt.
• Cleated belts, 6 inch spacing, 2 inch cleats.
• L shape conveyor for vertical and horizontal transportation of caps.
• Swivel to facilitate change over on centrifugal bowl.
• Speed control.