ACASI expandable pressure–overflow filler model GI 3100, automatic inline filling machine (No nozzles conveyor or options included).
304 Stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded C frame.
- 20 Gallon stainless steel overflow tank.
- Stainless steel cover for overflow tank.
- 20 hose 304 stainless steel feeding manifold.
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Special seals or hoses by order.
- Calibrated guide for fast height changeovers.
- Machine mounted on 4 heavy duty casters.
Leveling of machine by 1 inch 304 stainless steel leveling screws.
Control panel features:
- Omron PLC for all machine logic functions, special modifications on programs available for special adaptations.
- Frequency control drive for pump speed, acceleration and deceleration.
- Front panel filling time adjustment through Omron Timer.
- Front panel conveyor speed control for machine sold with conveyor.
- Front panel mounted bottle counter.
- Front panel Start and Emergency STOP for easy access.
- Front panel nozzle code for changing nozzle quantities.
- Fiber optic sensors by Omron standard for container gating.
- Expandable to 20 nozzles to increase speed.
- No bottle no fill PLC controlled.
Main components features:
- 96 Gallon per minute, 1 Hp, 3phase, 316 stainless steel centrifugal pump.
- Hardened Stainless steel calibrated shafts with linear bearings for nozzle rack movement smoothness and durability.
- 8 inch stroke air cylinder with magnetic sensors for nozzle up and down movement.
- 316L Stainless steel sanitary check valve mounted on pump.
- Hand wheel and shaft mounted stoppers for height and stroke adjustment.
- Nozzle spacing fully adjustable through top screw.
- Container height adjustment from 1 to 16 inches high.
- Nozzle stroke adjustments from 0 to 8 inches.
- Entry and exit bottle gating cylinders adjustable, sideways, up and down and inside and outside.
- Will work with plastic or glass containers.
- No change parts needed for various types of containers.
- Air filter-regulator and safety lockout valve included.
- Spacing and additional bottle control obtained by flow controls mounted on air gating cylinders.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.