- High-precision, electrically driven ball screw movement, faster and more precise than pneumatic or air over oil systems. Fill and charge speeds can be better controlled and changes performed at any point of the stroke (i.e., to reduce speed at the end of a fill cycle to avoid splashing).
- Capable of handling breakable particles up to ¾ in diameter.
- Reservoir tank mounted directly above rotary valves for direct product feed.
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded frame construction.
- PET rotary valves.
- Minimal air consumption.
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Buna, Viton.
Control panel features:
- Omron PLC for all machine logic functions.
- AC variable speed control.
- Conveyor speed control for machine sold with conveyor.
- Front panel mounted bottle counter.
- Front panel Start and Emergency STOP for easy access.
- Fiber optic sensors by Omron standard for container gating.
- No bottle no fill PLC controlled.
- Nozzle spacing fully adjustable.
- Container height adjustment.
- Nozzle stroke adjustments.
- Adjustable entry and exit bottle gating cylinders.
- Works with plastic or glass containers.
- No change parts needed for various types of containers.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 220 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 psi.