CVC 300C Labeling System
The SelfSet system measures the label and the containers to automatically synchronize all initial speed settings for the conveyor, separator wheels, label positioning, and labeling application and wrap belt speed for the machine operator.
Three set-up functions:
- Automatic Set-up:(SelfSet) measures the label and the products to synchronize speed of all moving parts including, Labeling speed, label dispense speed, label extension beyond peel blade, label placement on package.
- Call memory: brings up job setting from memory.
- Current memory: Last job run before labeler was turned off.
- The LCD display shows all automatic settings and related data.
- 50 job settings can be saved into memory.
- Product output and product quantity countdown displayed. Alarm will sound when countdown falls below 500 and 200 labels. Labeler stops at zero.
- Modular design allows easy components replacement.
- Manufacturing process is ISO 9002 Certified.
- Labeling accurately: + 0.02 inches.
- Stainless steel frame and components are standard.
- High response frequency encoder is incorporated with microprocessor control to assure wrinkle-free labeling.
- 4in wide slat chain
- Thermoplastic chain material
- Stainless steel panels and base frame
- Adjustable side guides and legs
- Variable speed motor, adjustable to 66 feet, 8 inches per minute
- Conveyor length: 79in
- Die cast Aluminum Alloy free
- Variable speed Stepper Motor adjustable to 133 feet per minute
- Roller and tensioners of Anodized aluminum, Stainless steel and molded rubber adjustable labeling head height
- U-shaped Photocell label sensor
- One laterally adjustable rubber roller
- Variable speed motor, adjustable from control panel
The wrap around belt assembly height is adjustable by turning a hand wheel. The conveyor, wrap around belt and label dispensing speed are synchronized through the SelfSet computer control system; therefore, for labeling speed adjustment, you only need to press the conveyor speed key on the panel.Label size range:
- Stainless steel structure
- 5 3/4 inch wide, molded endless rubber belt
- Variable speed motor
- Width: 1/2 inch to 6 inches (7 1/16 to 8 11/16 inches are also available)
- Length: 1/2 inch to 10 inches
- CVC Technologies manufacturing process is ISO 9002 certified