ACASI Inline Bottle Cap Tightener Model TruCap
4 Spindle TruCap-4:
6 Spindle TruCap-6:
8 Spindle TruCap-8:
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded C frame for easy mounting over existing conveyors.
- Heavy duty linear carriage system for height adjustability.
- All shafts and threaded rods manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- Heavy duty casters standard.
- No change of parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Front covers with safety interlock switches standard.
- Top driven to insure no product spillage into drive assembly.
- Adjustable height to accommodate containers from 1 inch to 14 inches tall (Optional power height adjustment).
Capping discs features:
- 4, 6, or 8 spindle configurations available, single gear box driven
- Independent spring loaded bottle capping discs for better torque and misalignment forgiveness.
- Torque is able to be adjusted while the machine is running (When pneumatic clutch option is purchased)
- Clutches located away from capping discs to avoid corrosion
- Heavy duty gear driven mechanism, no belts used for power transmission Adjustable speed 1/2 Hp drive motor for capping discs
- Optional second drive motor to rotate the first set of capping discs on the opposite direction
- Capping head assembly manufactured in 316L stainless steel
- 95% of manufactured parts are in stainless steel, or FDA approved polymer materials.
- Independent adjustment for front or back capping discs
- Capping disc position is adjustable while the machine is running, without opening the safety covers.
- Fully adjustable for bottle cap sizes ranging from 8 mm to 130 mm in diameter.
Bottle belts features:
- Bottle belt width adjusted via front knobs
- Bottle belt height adjusted via front knobs
- Heavy duty gear drive mechanism, no belts used for power transmission. Adjustable speed heavy duty 1/2 Hp, motor gearbox.
- Bottle belt assemblies can be adjusted independently for width, taper, and angle to accommodate various sizes and styles of containers.
- Optional double belt assembly with independent height and angle adjustment.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 120 Volts, Single phase, 50/60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i. (Only required with pneumatic clutches).