•High-precision, electrically-driven ball screw movement, faster and more precise than pneumatic or air over oil systems.
• Machine designed to place plastic or metal caps on a wide range of containers – enclosures.
• Acasi magnetic clutch capping head model MJ90 (Magnetic with Jaws), visual torque setting for ease of adjustment, manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
• Pick and place mechanism in stainless steel. Cap is delivered to the chuck, then the chuck comes down holding the cap (This prevents cross-threading)
• Fully adjustable from 7 inch to 14 inch high containers. (Special configurations available on request)
• Automatic start and stop with presence or absence of containers.
• Jamming clutches with electric signal for shutdown on product jamming (This prevents major damage to parts and minimizes possible spills).
• Stainless steel electric enclosure.
• Heavy duty 304 Stainless steel welded frame.
• Stainless steel enclosure with polycarbonate windows and safety switches.
• All shafts from ¼ to 2.5 inches are manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
• Infeed Screw System With Stepper Motor
Cap chute features:
• All contact parts in stainless steel
• Designed and tested for each cap to avoid jamming.
• Includes cap demand sensor to start and stop the cap feeder.
•Stepper Motor With 200 steps per revolution, bipolar
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
• 220 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.
• 5 CFM @ 80psi