• Heavy duty painted frame built with 2 x 2 x 0.187 square tubes.
• Adjustable positioning to minimize change parts requirements.
• Minimum use of aluminum to increase machine life.
• 31.5 in diameter pre-feeder will accommodate a wide range of containers,
one inner disc is included.
• Capable of handling containers from 0.5 to 4in wide and from 1 to 7 in tall
• Rotating bottle reject with speed control included.
• Calibration markings, labels and indicators to help document changeovers.
• Bottle turning by pneumatic actuator to guarantee production speeds.
• Pre-feeder built at an angle to minimize bottle damage.
• Single hand wheel adjustment for intake and delivery carrier belts, additional tweaking is also possible.
• Spacing belt for bottle feeding and spacing, gear motor driven.
• Delivery carrier belts have additional adjustments to guarantee container placement on conveyor.
• Single gearbox for main belt system eliminates all the belts and springs of the transmission system, powered by ¾ Hp motor.
• Bottle handling from left to right.
• Cad designed, CNC manufactured, thoroughly tested before leaving our facility.
• Low electric and pneumatic consumption.
• 10 cubic feet hopper design with 12 inch feed belt is standard, loading height between 39-43 inches
• Can work on existing or new conveyors.
• Leveling by mounting screws.
• Guarantee: 18 months on all parts under normal use, except belts.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
• 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps
• 15 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.