ACASI Inline Bottle Capper with Vibratory Cap Feeder
4 spindle in line capper with vertical wheel cap sorter:
6 spindle in line capper with vertical wheel cap sorter:
8 spindle in line capper with vertical wheel cap sorter:
Capping discs features:
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded C frame for easy mounting over existing conveyors.
- Heavy duty linear carriage system for height adjustability.
- All shafts and threaded rods manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- Heavy duty casters standard.
- No change of parts needed for a wide range of containers.
- Front covers with safety interlock switches standard.
- Top driven to insure no product spillage into drive assembly.
- Adjustable height to accommodate containers from 1 inch to 14 inches tall (Optional power height adjustment).
Bottle belts features:
- 4, 6, or 8 spindle configurations available, single gear box driven.
- Independent spring loaded bottle capping discs for better torque and misalignment forgiveness.
- Torque is able to be adjusted while the machine is running (When pneumatic clutch option is purchased).
- Clutches located away from capping discs to avoid corrosion.
- Heavy duty gear driven mechanism, no belts used for power transmission.
- Adjustable speed 3/4 Hp drive motor for capping discs.
- Optional second drive motor to rotate the first set of capping discs on the opposite direction.
- Capping head assembly manufactured in 316L stainless steel 95% of manufactured parts are in stainless steel, or FDA approved polymer materials.
- Independent adjustment for front or back capping discs.
- Capping disc position is adjustable while the machine is running, without opening the safety covers.
- Fully adjustable for cap sizes ranging from 8 mm to 130 mm in diameter.
- Bottle belt width adjusted via front knobs.
- Bottle belt height adjusted via front knobs.
- Heavy duty gear drive mechanism, no belts used for power transmission.
- Adjustable speed heavy duty 1/2 Hp, motor gearbox.
- Bottle belt assemblies can be adjusted independently for width, taper, and angle to accommodate various sizes and styles of containers. Optional double belt assembly with independent height and angle adjustment.
- Optional double belt assembly with independent heifht and angle adjustment.
Vibratory cap feeder features:
- Aluminum casting with polyuretrane liner to minimizes cap markings-scratching.
- 24-32 inch diameter feeding disc - ramp assembly.
- Bad caps rejected mechanically, minimum air usage.
- Cap by deman controlled by photoelectric sensor.
- Bowl tooled for one model cap.
- Adjustable vibration and speed control.
- Heavy duty extra heavy base for better vibration transmission.
- Sortes mounted on machine, no need for independent height adjustment.
- Includes filter pressure regulator.
- Flow controls on all air hoses.
Cap hopper feature:
- 3 Cubic feet stainless steel deposit.
- Vibrator with independent control mounted on cap hopper.
- Low friction limit switch for cap level sensing on centrifugal cap feeder.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 220 Volts, Single phase, 50/60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 10 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.