ACASI Inline Bottle Capper with Centrifugal cap feeder
4 spindle in line capper with centrifugal cap sorter:
6 spindle in line capper with centrifugal cap sorter:
8 spindle in line capper with centrifugal cap sorter:
Capping discs features:
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded C frame for easy mounting over existing conveyors.
- Heavy duty linear carriage system for height adjustability
- All shafts and threaded rods manufactured in 304 stainless steel
- Heavy duty casters standard
- No change of parts needed for a wide range of containers
- Front covers with safety interlock switches standard
- Top driven to insure no product spillage into drive assembly
- Adjustable height to accommodate containers from 1 inch to 14 inches tall (Optional power height adjustment)
Bottle belts features:
- 4, 6, or 8 spindle machine configurations available, single gear box driven
- Independent spring loaded capping discs for better torque and misalignment forgiveness.
- Torque is able to be adjusted while the machine is running (When pneumatic clutch option is purchased)
- Clutches located away from capping discs to avoid corrosion
- Heavy duty gear driven mechanism, no belts used for power transmission
- Adjustable speed 1/2 Hp drive motor for bottle capping discs
- Optional second drive motor to rotate the first set of capping discs on the opposite direction
- Bottle capping head assembly manufactured in 316L stainless steel 95% of manufactured parts are in stainless steel, or FDA approved polymer materials
- Independent adjustment for front or back capping discs
- Bottle capping disc position is adjustable while the machine is running, without opening the safety covers.
- Fully adjustable for caps sizes ranging from 8 mm to 130 mm in diameter
Centrifugal type cap feeder features:
- Bottle belt width adjusted via front knobs
- Bottle belt height adjusted via front knobs
- Heavy duty gear drive mechanism, no belts used for power transmission.
- Adjustable speed heavy duty 1/2 Hp, motor gearbox
- Bottle belt assemblies can be adjusted independently for width, taper, and angle to accommodate various sizes and styles of containers.
- Optional double belt assembly with independent height and angle adjustment
Cap hopper features:
- Construction in stainless steel.
- 32 inch diameter feeding disc ‐ ramp assembly.
- Cap rejecting by photoelectric sensor.
- Cap by demand controlled by photoelectric sensor.
- Standard 4 pieces slotted cross for easy tooling adjustment.
- Easy changeover for caps from 10mm to 90mm in diameter.
- Easy changeover for caps from 0.125 to 2.5 inches in height.
- Sorter mounted on machine, no need for independent height adjustment.
- Includes filter pressure regulator.
- Flow controls on all air hoses.
- Adjustable vibration system on cap hopper.
- Force provided by 1/3 Hp DC gear motor.
- Speed control by potentiometer.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 3 Cubic feet stainless steel deposit.
- Vibrator with independent control mounted on cap hopper.
- Low friction limit switch for cap level sensing on centrifugal cap feeder.
- 110 Volts, Single phase, 50/60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 10 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.