ACASI Inline capper Model CAIX-5200
CAIX-5200 Starting Prices
4 Spindle CAI4-5200:
6 Spindle CAI6-5200:
8 Spindle CAI8-5200:
Capping discs features:
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded C frame for easy mounting over existing conveyors
- Heavy duty linear carriage system for height adjustability
- All shafts and threaded rods manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- Heavy duty casters standard
- No change of parts needed for a wide range of containers
- Front and back covers with safety interlock switches standard
- Top driven to insure no product spillage into drive assembly
- Adjustable height to accommodate containers from 1 inch to 14 inches tall (Optional power height adjustment).
Bottle belts features:
- 4, 6, or 8 spindle configurations available, single gear box driven
- Independent spring loaded capping discs for better torque and misalignment forgiveness.
- Torque is able to be adjusted while the machine is running
- Clutches located away from capping discs to avoid corrosion
- Heavy duty gear driven mechanism, no belts used for power transmission
- Mechanical clutch assemblies standard (Optional pneumatic clutch upgrade available)
- Adjustable speed 1 Hp 3 phase drive motor for capping discs
- Optional second drive motor to rotate the first set of capping discs on the opposite direction
- Most bearings protected by seals
- Capping head assembly manufactured in 316L stainless steel
- All parts manufactured in stainless steel, or FDA approved polymer materials
- Independent adjustment for front or back capping discs
- Capping disc position is adjustable while the machine is running, without opening the safety covers.
- Fully adjustable for caps sizes ranging from 8 mm to 130 mm in diameter.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- Bottle belt width adjusted via front knobs
- Bottle belt height adjusted via front knobs
- Heavy duty gear drive mechanism, no belts used for power transmission.
- Adjustable speed heavy duty 1 Hp, 3 phase motor gearbox
- Bottle belt assemblies can be adjusted independently for width, taper, and angle to accommodate various sizes and styles of containers.
- Optional double belt assembly with independent height and angle adjustment.
Centrifugal type cap feeder features:
- 208 - 240 Volts, Single phase, 50/60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
Cap hopper features:
- Construction in stainless steel.
- 32 inch diameter feeding disc - ramp assembly.
- Cap rejecting by photoelectric sensor.
- Cap by demand controlled by photoelectric sensor.
- Standard 4 pieces slotted cross for easy tooling adjustment.
- Easy changeover for caps from 10mm to 90mm in diameter.
- Easy changeover for caps from 0.125 to 2.5 inches in height.
- Sorter mounted on machine, no need for independent height adjustment.
- Includes filter pressure regulator.
- Flow controls on all air hoses.
- Adjustable vibration system on cap hopper.
- Force provided by 1/3 Hp DC gear motor.
- Speed control by potentiometer.
- 3 Cubic feet stainless steel deposit.
- Vibrator with independent control mounted on cap hopper.
- Low friction limit switch for cap level sensing on centrifugal cap feeder.
- Upgrade of each set of clutches
- Double belt assembly, independent belt, height adjustable
- Power height adjustment upgrade
- Additional drive motor to reverse the first set of spindles
- Class 1 Division 1 Explosion Proofing
- Spacing wheel assembly to control bottle feed into machine
- Bottle reject system, with laser sensor for uncapped containers or cross threaded caps. Includes dump table.
- Pressure cap wheel
- Nylon U Channel for spray and pump tightening
- Cap alternating system
- 10 Ft. Conveyor, acetyl chain, 4.5 in. wide, speed control installed in conveyor
- Each additional foot up to a maximum conveyor length of 20 feet
- Each additional foot of guide rails