Acasi Machinery manufactures different inline bottle cappers that serve different purposes. Our inline cappers are very flexible and can handle a wide range of containers and caps without any change-parts. All of our inline bottle cappers come standard with spring loaded capping discs. The inline cappers can be purchased with 4, 6 or 8 spindles.
Click here to see the key features that come standard on Acasi's inline cappers.
To choose the best capping machine for your application you must take into consideration:
- Production Speed
- Type and size of cap
- Shape of your containers and caps
- Changeover quantities
We offer different bottle cappers and different cap feeders depending you application.
- Vertical wheel - pin style: This cap sorter is a very effective and inexpensive way of feeding caps. It's mechanical and requires minimal adjustments with the right tooling.
- Centrifugal feeder 32 in: This cap sorter can handle a wide range of size and diameter caps. It's usually purchased with a cap hopper that feeds caps into it.
- Waterfall cap feeder: This cap sorter is exclusive for flat caps, although it occupies more space than most systems it is preferred by some customers because it can be fed at very low heights.
- Vibratory feeder: This cap feeder is used for hard to handle caps or special request by customers.
- Cap elevators: We offer cap elevators that feed the cap sorters with bulk caps, this elevator contains large hoppers at low heights for ease of use.
ACASI Inline Bottle Capper with Centrifugal cap feederModel TruCap-X-Cent Starting Prices: 4 spindle in line capper...
ACASI Inline Bottle Capper with Waterfall cap feeder Model TruCap-X-WFall Starting Prices: 4 spindle in line...
ACASI Inline Bottle Capper with Vibratory Cap FeederModel TruCap-X-Vib Starting Prices: ...
ACASI Machinery manufactures capping machines and bottle capper equipment in both automatic and handheld models....