ACASI Inline capping machine model CS5200
• Fully adjustable for caps from 8 mm to 110 mm.
• Fully adjustable from 1 inch to 14 inch high containers.
• Heavy duty 304 Stainless steel welded C frame.
• Stainless steel top and bottom belt plates.
• All shafts from ¼ to 2.5 inches manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
• 6 capping discs, with bottom screws change over.
• Direct gear motor transmission through coupling for capping belts movement.
• Chain power transmission for capping discs.
• DC gear motor for independent speed control of gripper belts.
• DC motor for independent speed of capping discs.
• Capping discs adjustment by stainless steel frontal knobs, with lock nut hand wheel.
• Capper height adjustment by central 7000 mechanical jack.
• Gripper belt adjustment by hand wheel.
• No change parts needed for a wide range of containers
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
• 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.
• 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
• 4 Mechanical clutches for individual torque adjustment.
Double belt assembly:
• 2 Additional gripper belt for bottle holding (Samples or spacing needed for production)
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2021 Acasi