Automatic Bottle Unscrambler – Model TruSort-72 is capable of feeding and orienting plastic and metal containers.
• Heavy duty frame built with 2 x 2 x 0.187 square tubes.
• Adjustable positioning on most systems to minimize change parts requirements.
• 72-inch diameter pre-feeder will accommodate a wide range of containers, one inner disc is included.
• Capable of handling a wide range of containers, from ounces to gallons. • Rotating bottle reject with speed control included.
• Calibration markings, labels and indicators to help document changeovers.
• Bottle turning by pneumatic actuator to guarantee production speeds.
• Pre-feeder built at an angle to minimize bottle damage.
• Single hand wheel adjustment for intake and delivery carrier belts, additional
tweaking is also possible.
• Spacing belt for bottle feeding and spacing, gear motor driven.
• Delivery carrier belts have additional adjustments to guarantee container placement on conveyor.
• Single gearbox for main belt system eliminates all the belts and springs of the transmission system, powered by ¾ Hp motor.
• Bottle handling from left to right.
• Cad designed, CNC manufactured, thoroughly tested before leaving our facility.
• Low electric and pneumatic consumption.
• Various hopper sizes available depending on specific application.
• Can work on existing or new conveyors.
• Leveling by mounting screws.
• Guarantee: 18 months on all parts under normal use, except belts.
• Hopper 100 FT
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
• 220 Volts, 60Hz, 10 Amps • 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.