ACASI Inline capping machine model CS5200
- Fully adjustable for caps from 8 mm to 110 mm.
- Fully adjustable from 1 inch to 14 inch high containers.
- Heavy duty 304 Stainless steel welded C frame.
- Stainless steel top and bottom belt plates.
- All shafts from ¼ to 2.5 inches manufactured in 304 stainless steel.
- 6 capping discs, with bottom screws change over.
- Direct gear motor transmission through coupling for capping belts movement.
- Chain power transmission for capping discs.
- DC gear motor for independent speed control of gripper belts.
- DC motor for independent speed of capping discs.
- Capping discs adjustment by stainless steel frontal knobs, with lock nut hand wheel.
- Capper height adjustment by central 7000 mechanical jack.
- Gripper belt adjustment by hand wheel.
- No change parts needed for a wide range of containers
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
- 4 Mechanical clutches for individual torque adjustment.
Double belt assembly:
- 2 Additional gripper belt for bottle holding (Samples or spacing needed for production)