CVC Front/Back Labeler model 400C
The SelfSetTM system measures labels and containers to automatically synchronize all initial speed settings for the conveyor, separator wheels, label positioning, labeling application and wrap belt speed for the machine operator.
Three Set-up Functions
1. Automatic Set-up: (SelfSet™) measures the label and the products to synchronize speed of all moving parts including:
- Labeling speed
- Label Dispense Speed
- Label Extension beyond Peel Blade
- Label Placement on Package
2. Call Memory: brings up job setting from memory.
3. Current Memory: Last job run before labeler was turned off.
- The LCD display shows all automatic settings and related data.
- 50 job settings can be saved into memory.
- Product output and product quantity countdown displayed. Alarm will sound when countdown falls below 500 and 200 labels. Labeler stops at zero.
- Modular design allows easy component replacement.
- Manufacturing process is ISO 9002 Certified.
- Labeling Accuracy: ± 0.02 inches.
- Stainless Steel frame and components are standard.
- High response frequency encoder is incorporated with microprocessor control to assure wrinkle-free labeling
- 3 1/4in; wide slat chain
- Thermoplastic chain material
- Stainless Steel panels and base frame
- Adjustable Side Guides and Legs
- Variable speed motor adjustable to 75 feet per minute
- Conveyor Length: 94 inches
- Product Photocell Sensor with micro tuner mounted on slotted holder
Labeling Heads (Two)
- Die cast Aluminum Alloy frame
- Variable speed Stepper Motor adjustable to 125 feet per minute
- Rollers and Tensioners of Anodized aluminum, Stainless Steel and molded rubber adjustable labeling head height
- U-shaped Photocell Label Sensor Each labeling head height is individually adjustable by using a hand wheel. Lateral adjustment can be accomplished from either side of the labeler.
Top Hold Down Conveyor
- Spring Tensioned Belt
- Stainless Steel and Die Cast Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Stainless Steel lead screw with hand wheel for height adjustment
- Two product belts for straightening (stage 1)
- Four drive wheels for straightening (stage2)
- Alignment Belt System is adjustable both vertically and laterally
- Structure is Stainless Steel with aluminum machined components
- Two laterally adjustable rubber rollers
- Variable Speed Motor adjustable from Control Panel
Press Down Rollers
Two powered Foam rollers for pressing labels down
Label Size Range
- Width: 1/2 inch to 6 inches (7 1/16 and 8 11/16 inches are also available)
- Length: 1/2 inch to 10 inches