ACASI Model TruPiston-10 GL SERVO Piston Filler
- High-precision, electrically-driven ball screw movement, faster and more precise than pneumatic or air over oil systems.
- Fill and charge speeds can be better controlled and changes performed at any point of the stroke (i.e., to reduce speed at the end of a fill cycle to avoid splashing).
- Capable of handling breakable particulates up to ¾ in diameter.
- Reservoir tank mounted directly above rotary valves for direct product feed.
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded frame construction.
- FDA approved metallic rotary valves.
- Minimal air consumption.
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, Buna and Viton.
Control panel features:
- Omron PLC for all machine logic functions.
- AC variable speed control.
- Front panel mounted bottle counter.
- Front panel Start and E-STOP for easy access.
- Fiber optic sensors by Omron standard for container gating.
- No bottle no fill PLC controlled.
- Nozzle spacing fully adjustable.
- Container height adjustment.
- Nozzle stroke adjustments.
- Adjustable entry and exit bottle gating cylinders.
- Works with plastic or glass containers.
- No change parts needed for various types of containers.
- Pistons and fill nozzles available in various sizes.
- Optional sanitary pistons and fittings.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 220 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 psi.